Thursday, December 2, 2010

My Baba and I

The love soaked words of Sri Sathya Sai Baba



" I have come to light the lamp of Love in your hearts, to see that it shines day by day with added luster. I have not come on behalf of any exclusive religion. I have not come on a mission of publicity for a sect or creed or cause, nor have I come to collect followers for a doctrine. I have no plan to attract disciples or devotees into my fold or any fold. I have come to tell you of this unitary faith, this spiritual principle, this path of Love, this virtue of Love, this duty of Love, this obligation of Love.        4 July 1968, Baba

“You can hear the footsteps of God when silence reigns in the mind.”

“The tree can teach you forbearance and tolerance. It offers shade to all, irrespective of age, sex or religion, nationality or status. It helps with fruit and shade even to the foe who lays his axe on its trunk! The dog can teach you a lesson in Faith, Self-less service and the process of Dedication.”

“If God is a flower, you should feel yourself a bee that sucks its honey;”

“Give up all bad qualities in you, banish the ego and develop the spirit of surrender. You will then experience Bliss.”

''You must pass your days in song. Let your whole life be a song.''


"Let me tell you one thing: However you are, you are mine. I will not give you up. Wherever you are, you are near me; you cannot go beyond my reach."

“Love should not be rationed based on caste, creed, economic status or intellectual attainment of the recipient. It should flow fully and freely, regardless of consequence, for, it is one's nature to love, to seek out the dry dreary wastes that love can water and make fertile.”

“Service to any being amounts to serving Me, for I am in all,” Bhagawan says. “The relief and joy that you give to the sick and the sorrowing reach Me, for I am in their hearts, and I am the One whom they call out to. God has no need of your service. Try to serve the godly; become the servants of the servants of the Lord. The service of man is the only means by which you can serve God.”

Love knows no fear, no untruth, no anxiety, and no grief. I am Love; I shower love; I share love; I am pleased with love; I bless you that you cultivate love towards all beings. Love is God. God is Love.”

"The Best way to Love God is to Love All and Serve All"

“Hands that help are holier than the lips that pray”.








No comments:

Post a Comment